<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 17, 2003

Back at it. 

Rassafrakkin Blogger.......

I now can join the ranks of people who bitch with reason about Blogger/BlogSpot. For those of you who wondered where the hell I went today - the answer is: I DON'T KNOW.

After scratching my head for a couple hours thinking that BlogSpot was down, or I did something wrong, or the damn thing just broke, I figured, "Well let's see if something's changed in my template." Lo and behold, something had changed.

My template was GONE. G. O. N. E. Fucking GONE. Disappeared. Vanished. Like a fart in the wind. Gone.

Fortunately, all my posts are still secure in Blogger, but my blogroll is toast so bear with me on that one while I rebuild it.

Another post about the Marines who grace my beloved Corps is on the way. In the meantime, read the post from this morning that I put up back when I still thought "Eh.....BlogSpot's not that bad."
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com