<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 16, 2003

I had to take this test 

And you know you want to as well. I'd like to think I'm somewhere between Sam (due to patriotism), Fozzie (due to bad jokes), Animal (due to maniacal behavior), and Statler and Waldorf (due to sarcastic/caustic commentary from the rafters). But my true nature has shown through.

Remember: It's not easy being green.

kermit.jpeg
You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you
have a habit of waving your arms about
maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and "Sheesh!"

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Found via The Swedish Heather.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com