<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Feb 24, 2004

Keeping the RIAA on their toes 

In keeping with this post's title, regarding "stealing" music, this is an idea I "stole" from Jim, who himself "stole" it from some other folks. Let's hit shuffle on Mike the Marine's ol' 'puter sound library and see what comes up.

By the way, the original idea was to post the first 10 songs. I'm bustin' out 20.

PS - Metallica, I BOUGHT your cd's then put them on the computer. I DID NOT "illegally" download them. The other music... I can neither confirm nor deny where it may have come from...

1. 2Pac - Until the End of Time
2. George Thorogood - 1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer
3. Guns N' Roses - Nightrain
4. 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
5. Candlebox - Far Behind
6. Metallica - Wherever I May Roam
7. Metallica - Seek and Destroy
8. AC/DC - Satellite Blues
9. Johnny Cash - Boy Named Sue
10. Metallica - No Leaf Clover
11. AC/DC - Dog Eat Dog
12. Metallica - Whiskey In the Jar
13. Lit - Over My Head
14. Bon Jovi - Livin' On a Prayer
15. Everclear - Santa Monica
16. Blacksheep - This or That
17. Pantera - Walk
18. John Fogerty - Centerfield
19. Offspring - Gone Away
20. The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

Pretty decent shifting of gears between each song in 15-20, eh? And on a final note, here is something you can't understand...

21. Rage Against the Machine - How I Could Just Kill A Man

So I'm a headbanger... so sue me.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com