<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Mar 5, 2004

Hmm... must have hit a nerve... 

In the last three days I have received around 30 or so emails that I can only consider to be spam. I think Ken my 'Stifled Dissenter' rounded up all his buddies (both of them) and is launching a "tactical strike" on my email inbox, much like he's tried in the past with Mad Mikey. I already canned the first 20 or so, but the ones I have right now are mostly forwards from newspapers or online news services.

The titles are as wide and varied as "Reality 1, Neocons 0 - by William S. Lind," "Knight Ridder debunks Saddam-al Qaeda link," and "Joe Conason: Gay marriage foes wedded to hypocrisy." I find that last one especially interesting, considering that I have never once broached the subject of gay marriage on this blog, and I never will. It's not that I don't have an opinion, it's just that I have set up a box for myself and what I will include here... and that subject is so far outside my box, that it's closer to the Mars lander than it is to being on this blog.

I'd like to thank whoever's sending these things, though. I was starting to think I wasn't loved.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com