<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Mar 27, 2004

I hate to do this... 

But I don't want to leave people scratching their heads.

The Marine Corps can be SO incondsiderate of people sometimes, but when was the last time they ever asked somebody their permission before they did something to 'em. So, to the point: this blog will be on a standby status until further notice. Sorry, but Mikey's gotta take his ball and go play somewhere else for awhile.

As some of you may know, I'm getting a new MOS (aka: job). Some of you out there even know what my old MOS was and what I'll be switching to. Some of you out there also know that this was not my idea, but like I said, "needs of the Marine Corps" and such. I'd prefer not to get into any of that right now. Someday, all answers will be revealed. Wait for the coming of the sign, then all prisoners will be released and Gozer the Traveler will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor. Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you..... er sorry. Chanelling the Keymaster again... force of habit.

Anyway, I am excited to join this new field and to do something that I feel is important again, being as I was somewhat between jobs and working in a temporary position for the last year. This MOS will require me to go get 'edumacted' all over again. So, for about the next two months, you can expect to hear precious little from me. I'll try to pop in over weekends, but don't count on it. And if I post on a weekday, you may officially consider it manna from heaven. What it comes down to is this: blogging just got moved onto the back burner in a BIG way. While this is somewhat upseting, it feels pretty damn good to get back to doing some "real Marine Corps stuff."

That is all. Keep fighting the good fight my friends. I'll see ya when I see ya.

Semper Fi.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com