<$BlogRSDUrl$>

May 21, 2004

No longer MIA, and What's in a Name? 

Just a quick note to let you all know I'm still alive and kickin'. Posting levels may rise slightly in the coming weeks, as a new laptop is in the mail on it's way to my door - making me a little more agile, mobile, and hostile.

Just wanted to direct your attention (those precious few of you that remain) to some of my faves that have made changes, now reflected on my blogroll to the right. The Queen of Verbal Abuse herself, Rachel Lucas, is no longer Missing In Action... thank God for that - we need her right about now. The money man is now just a plain ol' Bad Example. And the Big Stick has swung for the last time... Hilarity Ensues.

What's old is new again... or back again... or changed... whatever... you guys confuse the hell outta me sometimes.

UPDATE:
It was just pointed out to me that The Space Monkey has new digs, as well.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com