<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Aug 1, 2004

Just a little bit longer... 

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the Marine Corps can sometimes be SOOO inconsiderate of my blogging needs...

Not much time last week for blogging - but then you probably already noticed that. But whatcha gonna do, right? They say go to work, I go to work. Then I come back to my hotel room, drink a beer, go to bed, get up the next day and do it all over again... I love this sh*t!

No, really... I DO.

Anyway, bear with me a little while longer here folks. I've finally found a house and my stuff shows up on Wednesday. Hopefully the DSL connection will be up and running by next weekend and then the blogging may return in full swing... or it may not...

Hey, when you're part of Mother Green's Killing Machine ya never can tell...
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com