<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 3, 2004

CONAN... 

What is best in life?

TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR WOMEN!

Yeeahhh, buddy. It's over.

Biggest loser? Edwards. Think about it - he's the only guy in this thing who lost TWICE (first the primary, and now for VP).

Ginormous loser? George Soros. Guess he'll have to go live in that monastery now... he's broke.

Who else will be moving to new digs? Alec Baldwin, perhaps? We can always hope.

I had intended to do a whole long list of the Hollywood suckers that promised to leave the country, but somebody beat me to it.... Do you think they'll have the ballsack to get up and actually GO this time, instead of playing it off like last time by saying Bush didn't really win?

Whatever...

Hey, Alec - your vote, my vote, samey same. You don't carry any more weight than me bud, so stuff it. I take that back... you DO carry more weight... around your ass... and your jowls... Have a plastic surgeon look at that will ya?

Now pardon me while I go listen to the sweet sounds of a political party kicking itself in the nuts and wondering why it's having trouble breathing.

Follow me to LGF for a laugh. Here's a teaser: "Howard Dean for DNC Chair."

oh please oh please oh please
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com