<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 8, 2004

The Marine family 

From reader Carrie comes the following:
Mike,
I'm a daily reader of your blog and wanted to let you know how much I enjoy it.

I'm also a Marine wife here at Camp Pendleton and wanted to put in a word about another organization that is helping wounded Marines and their families.

The Injured Marines Semper Fi Fund helps families with travel and lodging expenses once they are returned to the US. Rehabilitation can take months and the expense for families wishing to stay close by their loved one can be prohibitive.

Here is the info that my husband has sent out to friends...
What follows is a lengthy description, but instead here's the link to their website:

www.semperfifund.org/

Read my December 2nd post for more information.

Thank you Carrie for the info, and for taking on the hardest job in the Corps - Marine Wife. Semper Fidelis.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com