<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 29, 2004

This blog Operational Pause was brought to you by... 

JRR Tolkien (by way of Peter Jackson) and Bill Gates.

Why?

Because they are responsible for the two things that have taken up most of my time for the last four days: "The Lord of the Rings" and XBOX/HALO 2.

Don't like it? Deal.

Don't worry... I'll go back to thrashing the enemies of truth, justice, and the American way soon enough. But until then I'm happily defending "Middle Earth" and killing alien races bent on my destruction... hey, I guess those two aren't so different after all.

If I don't stop back before the ball drops, Happy New Year, and I'll see ya when I see ya.

And to Papa Ray, who told me in the comments to "quit slackin' and start postin'" - I know this won't be enough to satisfy you, but hang in there. Once I have quenched my thirst for Orc/Covenant blood it'll be back to business as usual around here. (and if that last sentence made NO sense to you whatsoever, congratulations: YOU ARE NOT A NERD)

Semper.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com