<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jun 25, 2005

So much to do and so little time 

Yes, I'm back.
Yes, I've been home for a week.
Yes, I haven't blogged or even attempted to.
Yes, my computer having a Win98-based meltdown has had something to do with that.

But I can tell you this: workups are over.

THANK.
CHRIST.

Deploying will be a joy compared to that last time out on the grey flotation device. What a red-ass.

Anyway, like the post's title says, I've got a ton to do in the next few weeks... most of it goofing off on leave... hehehehe. Like tomorrow: beloved Weef and I go to her first big league baseball game. If you're a Padres (or Mariners!) fan and the game's on TV, look hard at the stands down the third base line. You might just see Mike the Marine. 'Course you'll have to guess which of the many short-haired Marine-types at the ballpark is me...

Be prepared in the next few weeks for another military movie review. I just know I want to do one... haven't decided which yet. As a matter of fact, any suggestions? Put 'em in the comments. Short movie review of the last two flicks I saw:

Mr. & Mrs. Smith - funny as hell. Take your spouse. Between Brad and Angelina, there's eye candy for everybody.
Batman Begins - The BEST Batman yet. Hands down. And the new Batmobile is UN.BE.FREAKING.LEAVABLE. Gotta get me one of those.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com