<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Apr 24, 2006

You are unworthy 

It was the intro that stuck with me.

"BE A MAN AND LEAVE THIS POST INTACT."

I knew I'd heard it before in my comments. It wasn't recent, but it was memorable - I'll give him that. Sadly, the free version of Haloscan that I use eats up old comments after awhile. I'm probably gonna quit screwing around and just turn on the Blogger comment feature. If anybody has an opinion on THAT one way or the other, let me know... but back to the main event.

In a post I put up in November, a comment was left in December that started with those same words. I don't remember how it finished, but I do remember responding to that opening line by stating that I ALWAYS leave my comments intact because I want to have solid examples of the very jackasses that I love to engage in mental combat with.

Now I'd love to stifle some dissent, don't get me wrong. It's been over TWO YEARS since I stifled ANYONE - just click on the tote board to the right for a replay. Trust me: my stifling finger is gettin' itchy. But I need some good trolling first. Two comments in five months does NOT a troll make.

So, if you want to call this "trolling for trolls," so be it. From the comments (of my Cindy Sheehan post on the 19th, no less) here's the full screed:
BE A MAN AND LEAVE THIS POST INTACT.

JESUS CHRIST HAS REMOVED HIS BLESSING FROM AMERICA BECAUSE OF YOU AMERINAZIS. YOU CAN’T MURDER PEOPLE TO STEAL THEIR OIL, THEN LIE ABOUT IT! DON’T YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING TO HELL FOR THAT?

http://www.deanberryministries.o...org/ index3.html
DEAN BERRY -- REAL AMERICAN | 04.23.06 - 2:56 am | #
Deano - YOU. ARE. UNWORTHY.

I would give you a little of the ol' Man in Black from The Princess Bride. You know, the whole "The battle of wits has begun. And we'll find out who is right... and who is dead." But nooooo... this is like battling a child... Bring me MEN!

I'll not even go into your pathetic excuse for a website. Anything that starts out with the line "SIMILARITIES BETWEEN BUSH AND HITLER," and goes any farther than that they were both white males alive for a part of the 20th century is pure 200 proof stupid. No, no no.

I'll spare my readers the gruesome details of your Blogger user profile - which I'm sure you thought was gone, but Google cache is a bitch, ain't it?

I'm AM a little insulted, however, that you spew EVERYWHERE! I kinda want you all to myself... like a little rat I can feed and play with... before throwing it to a python.

No... I'll only say this: if we're STEALING oil... then why am I paying $3.10 a F@#KING GALLON!?!?!

And finally, for the love of Jesus - who you claim has your back, but I seriously doubt - MOVE OUT OF THE MOTEL SIX AND GET A REAL RESIDENCE. Anybody in Texas wanna go ask this fool what his major malfunction is?
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com