<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jun 29, 2006

Dumb and Dumber 

Dumb: Letting the two Times papers (NY & LA) slide for releasing classified intel to the world. We used to shoot people for that kind of crap. Now our elected representatives go all noodle-spined at the thought of actually calling out treasonous acts by American media giants. How nice.

Dumber: The Supreme Court tells me that I'm no better than a terrorist and that he should get all the same rights that I have.

If you need me, I'll be following the example set by Justices Stevens, Ginsburg, Souter, Breyer, and Kennedy, and wiping my ass with the Constitution while boning up on my shari'a law... you know... just in case. And if you were wondering, these same five all also voted in 2004 that non-US citizens seized in military operations had the right to have their cases heard in a US court. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. How 'bout you?

Hugh Hewitt is all over it.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com