<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sep 17, 2006

Roundabout 

Call me silly, call me drunk... (I'm both, by the way). The wife scored a last minute ticket to see Toby Kieth, wich leaves me alone with the computer, the iPod, and a big shelf of booze. So here's a short list of things that will be fixed when I'm emperor of the 'Verse...

First things first - this guy...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

is DEAD.

And in a related story, the Pope might consider growing a pair.

And in a further related story, I'm gonna go hog wild on some punks.

And finally, my cousin (the younger bother of my other cousin who got hit by a VBIED about two years ago) deploys to Iraq this week. And he's in a job with a high probability of bad shit happening. God, protect that kid.

And while we're at it, get spooled up... and remember what I said in my last post.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com