<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 31, 2006

Boo 

Sorry for not producing promised posts with some quickness, but I've been swamped. Lots going on these days, and not enough hours in the day to put it all into. I did take a short operational pause to get together for many beers and lots of barbeque with Smokin while he was in town. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

Anyway, my movie review is largely done, but I'm going to hold onto it until the begining of November to kick off a month of Marine Corps posts, being as November IS the birth month of the Corps. "But Mike," you say, "you do Marine Corps posts all the time." Well... true... but it's my blog, my rules, and that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

So put on your scariest mask, and eat some sugary stuff till then.

UPDATE: Here's a vid to make you smile, just cuz. h/t to Scott on the email.

UPDATE II: From the same website, this vid will make your eyes water bleed. THIS actually lives up to the title of this post. I don't know who these guys are, but their stones are H.U.G.E.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com