<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nov 20, 2006

The ultimate wake 

I used to know a Harrier driver (out now) who had cash set aside in his will for his wife to throw his buddies a kegger on Lake Havasu if he ever augered in. Fortunately, she never had to cash that check.

This is everywhere now, so I'll throw my name on the list of people who mentioned it.
"Don't ever think that you are defending me by slamming the Global War on Terrorism or the U.S. goals in that war," Jeffrey Toczylowski wrote. "As far as I am concerned, we can send guys like me to go after them or we can wait for them to come back to us again. I died doing something I believed in and have no regrets except that I couldn't do more."
And then, after he was gone, he paid the tab for a $100K party in Vegas for his boys.

Here's to a great American.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com