<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 7, 2006

Don't just KNOW thy enemy. DEFEAT him. 

Today is Pearl Harbor Day. I've already done the retrospective and comparative thing here. In the interest of once again drawing out some parallels between America's last "great war" and this one, today I offer the following. I don't know who John Lewis is, but I just read a lengthy article by him and have already determined that he will be my Secretary of Defense Minister of War when I become Overlord of the Universe.

"No Substitute for Victory" - The Defeat of Islamic Totalitarianism


I cannot possibly do this any justice by quoting snippets. You must read it all. But if pictures are worth a thousand words, I submit this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We defeated one group. What about the other?

And if you still aren't convinced by Lewis, take another 20 minutes to read Jeffery Goldberg.

Inside Jihad U: The Education of a Holy Warrior


It's a PRE-9/11 article about the Taliban in Afghanistan, but still plenty relevant (to more places than Afghanistan). Unless we get to the heart of the problem, THIS is the face of the enemy...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If that's not scary, I don't know what is.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com