<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Jun 1, 2007

Che-che-che-che Check it out! 

Oh yeah baby, I just pimped this ride. Hover over any link you see with your mouse.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Pretty sweet huh? Snap Shots gives you the ability to hook up these cool little preview boxes for your links and it takes about 90 seconds to do. Nice. Well, maybe I shouldn't have said "any" link - the ones that point back to previous entries in this blog don't do anything, but no big deal.

Your first assignment: reacquaint yourself with Rachel Lucas. She was one of my first regular reads when I got into blogging. She's been gone for a long time now, and was listed as MIA on my sidebar in the hopes she'd someday return. And so she has. Expect multiple hippie beat-downs and Michael Moore destruction to commence most riki-tik.

And who do I thank for informing me of Rachel's return? Why, the Ejectmeister hisself, Bill Whittle. Make sure you read his latest, "You Are Not Alone." That's the stuff.

And then just click your way through the sidebar. Additions have been made, improvements have been incorporated, and the beatings will continue until morale improves.

Thatisall.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com