<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Oct 23, 2009

Because I think it's cool 

I'm a video game junkee, much to the beloved Wif's chagrin. Oh yes, it's true. I can hit line drives and snipe bad guys with the best of 'em, from right here behind this keyboard. I don't have an XBOX 360... and given my current status as husband and daddy, I may - nay, probably WILL - never have one. But I sure as hell wish I did, if for no other reason than to play THIS. As proven by a bevy of films and video games, in the future, ALL military worth mention are MARINES... well, SPACE Marines, but Marines nonetheless...



This is everything that the Starship Troopers movie should have been, condensed to 150 seconds. Double-click it to watch in super-big HD. Trust me. It's worth it.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com