<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Dec 31, 2009

Old school, new year 

Well folks, it looks like I'm gonna have to do it and pay for the "upgrade" to the comments. Brian suggested his commenting system, but I just can't find a way to fit it into my template. After six years, Blogger has gone through a great many changes, and I - being a creature of habit, or at least one who likes what I like - have not changed a thing. As such, the recommendations for what to look for to replace in my code aren't in my code. And my best efforts over the course of two days have proven insufficient. So until I can do some (more and serious) tinkering, I'm just going to have to use "Echo" and hope for the best.

That being said, over the next few weeks to months, this look of this blog may alter. But fear not - the unapologetically American content will remain.

Happy New Year!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com